Saturday, July 9, 2011

weekend links


This weekends links to check out: 

  1. A famous old recipe from the queen of pumpkin scones. We've been eating a few around here.
  2. A fun school holiday activity, not to mention a great way of filling up a vase when no fresh flowers are to be had.
  3. If you also happen to be on school holidays, this simple project would be just the perfect accessory for the kids to bring to the library. Or just for yourself. No tea towels? Try cutting a similar sized piece of fabric instead.
  4. I can also see some creative fun to be had from this clip-art project. Getting an Anthropolgie vibe from that library.
  5. You might have seen this great idea before, but here is a full tutorial on exactly how to do it. On my to do list sometime soon.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. More great links!!

    Love the pants tutorial, very clever and suits my 'wing it' personality :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your bookcase and need to rainbow the books lol, it's something I can't help but do. My inspiration lies here: http://freshome.com/2008/02/12/rainbow-bookshelf/
    Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy your selection of weekend links each Friday. Such fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous links...and lovely blog by the way! :)
    xoxo
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links! Thanks, Tania x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have any questions please check back later as I will do my best to answer any within the comments section.